Happy Chinese New Year!

Wishing all of you a very Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year (Chinese New Year, Spring Festival, Tet)! Enjoy all those wonderful family reunion dinners and special goodies. May the Year of the Rabbit bring you good health and multiply your fortunes.

Comments

1. says

Happy Chinese New Year to You and dearest family!!! May the Rabbit Year brings you more and more prosper…;)

I love those cookies, just bought them from Jusco today :)

2. says

GONG CI FA CAI to you and yours. I can’t help admiring your cute little rabbit cookies with the sparkling red eyes :-)

A great way to celebrate the Chinese Lunar New Year in the year of Rabbit or Hare!

Have a blast!

3. says

Love your rabbit cookies! Great photos and set up! Very Chinese New Year-y :D. Gong xi fa cai to you and your family! Hope you all have a great time!

• Biren says

Thanks Kym Kym! I did make these cookies using some very well used and precious wooden molds I have in my possession. I was delighted that there is a rabbit one in there. :)

4. Kitty Kat says

Hey…Kong Hee Fatt Choy. Just joined in your blog! Very interesting and all I can say is AMAZING! Love the rabbit cookies! Will you be posting the recipe on…I love these cookes and could never make them well.

• Biren says

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Thanks for visiting and for the compliment! It’s a little late to post this recipe now as most people have already made their CNY cookies. Maybe next year. :)

5. says

Happy New Year to you, Biren! How fortuitous that your collection of molds included a rabbit – and a very cute one. I’ve enjoyed seeing all the delicious sweets that surround Chinese New Year celebrations. I live near Little Saigon and posted about the Vietnamese traditions for Tet Festival – love it all!