I know I have been posting quite a few salmon recipes lately but I promise you will love this one. It is moist, flavorful, and has a wonderful gluten-free crust on the top. Best of all, this crusted baked salmon takes only 30 minutes to prepare and that includes the Roasted Fingerling Potatoes in my previous post. You’ve gotta love that, especially on a busy week night!
I also made a side of blanched asparagus which took just a few minutes to put together. Alternatively, you can toss a salad. With the abundance of strawberries appearing at the grocery stores right now, this Spring Greens, Strawberry, and Feta Salad would also work splendidly to complete the meal. Bon appétit!
- 2 lbs (900g) salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tsp vegenaise or mayonnaise
- 1 cup (30g) rice puffs or gluten-free rice Krispies
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Rinse and pat dry salmon with paper towels. Place on lined baking tray. Drizzle lemon juice over the top then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread a teaspoon of vegenaise/mayonnaise onto each slab of salmon. Press crushed rice puffs on the top to form a crust.
- Bake in a 375°F (190°C) oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately with roasted fingerling potatoes and a salad or steamed vegetables.
Enjoy…..and have a wonderful day! 😎