Roti n Rice is a food blog established in December 2009. We provide a wide variety of international recipes to encourage and promote a balance and enjoyable food culture. We strive to use readily available whole ingredients with clear and concise instructions to ensure that the recipes you try here will turn out right every single time.
Linda is a self-taught foodie who delights in sharing her culinary creations as well as family treasured recipes on this blog. She has single handedly grown her audience from a few friends and family to a strong following on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Twitter.
Roti n Rice is happy to work with companies desiring product promotion through either recipe creation, food writing, or product review. As part of our review of your product, it will be featured in a blog post with beautiful and engaging photographs and social media links. Please contact us for more information on rates.
Products should fall in line with Roti n Rice’s Mission Statement and Core Values to be considered.
Roti n Rice also offers your company the opportunity to advertise on our site to reach a dedicated and growing audience. Please contact us for more information.
All questions and emails should be directed to email@example.com or use the contact form below.
• September 17, 2015: Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken Congee in 10 Game-Changing Meals to Make with Rotisserie Chicken at Food Network, Canada.
• April 23, 2015: Grilled Marmite Cheese Sandwich in 15 Incredibly Easy And Inventive Marmite Recipes at Buzzfeed.
• March 31, 2015: Broiled Cracked Pepper Cod in 23 Cod Recipes You’ll Want To Cook Tonight at Huffpost Living, Canada.
• February 18, 2015: Jian Dui (Sesame Seed Balls) in Chinese New Year Food: 10 Authentic (And Non-Authentic) Meals at Huffpost Living, Canada.
• February 5, 2015: Pasta con Nutella in 8 Ridiculous and Wonderful Ways to use Nutella on World Nutella Day at FWx – Food & Wine.
• May 12, 2014: Pineapple banana Smoothie in Foodista Drink Blog of the Day.
• April 12, 2014: Spiral Vegetable Tian on Saveurs Magazine, Russia.
• December 23, 2013 : Miso Soup in 10 Healthy Tofu Recipes at The Boston Magazine.
• November 14, 2012 : Gingerbread Nativity in 25 DIY Nativity Scenes at Babble.
• May 8, 2012 : Antipasto Rollups in Today’s Delicious Links at The Kitchn.
• January 22, 2012 : Bak Kwa (Long Yoke Korn) at Blogher Food.
• December 10, 2011 : GF Pumpkin Muffins at Blogher Food.
• November 7 – 13, 2011 : Chef of the Week at eRecipe.com. Click here for my profile.
• September 13, 2011 : Spiral Butternut Squash Mooncake in 7 Most Creative Mooncakes at The Daily Meal.
• July 21, 2011 : Pisang Goreng in Jamaican Recipes to Keep You Jammin’ on at Yummly.
• July 11th, 2011 : Rose Berry Agar-agar in Foodista Food Blog of the Day
• June 14, 2011 : Black Pepper Marmite Boule in Sticky and Savory: 7 Recipes with Marmite at The Kitchn.
• February 2, 2011 : Pasta con Nutella in World Nutella Day: 9 Nutty Recipes to Celebrate With at Huff Post Food.
Featured in The Loop, Canada
• October 7, 2015: Chestnut, Pear, and Wild Rice Stuffing in 17 out-of-this-world stuffing recipes.
• September 29, 2015: Roast Pork Belly (Siew Yoke), Slow Cooker Honey Spare Ribs, and Ham Rice Porridge (Ham Congee) in 18 cheap, tasty recession-proof recipes.
• June 4, 2015: Seared Tuna with Wasabi Mayo and Steamed Rainbow Trout in Eight fish-cooking tips to make cooking fish less terrifying.
• Febraury 17, 2015: Banana Pineapple Cake with Pineapple Frosting in 15 actually delicious ways to add more whole grains to your week.
• January 30, 2015: Baked Eggs in Tomato Cups in 15 sinfully delicious ways to bake your eggs.
• January 6, 2015: Pancit Canton and Tom Yum Noodle Soup in 14 one-pot family meals, ready in 30 minutes or less.
• December 12, 2014: Pecan Creme de Menthe Cookies and Lavender Linzer Cookies in 21 sweet recipes that will make you the star of your cookie exchange.
• December 1, 2014: Oden in 21 winter soups that will warm your belly (without padding your hips).
• November 21, 2014: Kimchi Fried Rice and Steamed Cod with Kimchi in This supremely easy kimchi recipe is going to change your life.
• October 6, 2014: Nyonya Style Pumpkin and Shrimp Curry, Pumpkin Pakoras, and Pan Fried Miso Butter Pumpkin in 35 ways to eat pumpkin (other than more damned pie).
• September 18, 2014: Broiled Cracked Pepper Cod and Plum Sauce Salmon in Fish recipes for people who hate fish.
• September 10, 2014: Grilled Chicken Pita Pockets in 13 easy recipes that let kids make their own lunches.
• September 2, 2014: Apple Stuffed Sirloin Roast in 12 Mouth-watering Ways to use up Stale Bread.
• September 27, 2013 : Roasted Apples, Squash, and Sausage in Fun With Food: Apple Recipes to Warm You Up This Fall at The Red Tricycle.
Featured in Red Tricycle
• February 2, 2015: Slow Cooker Chicken Wild Rice Soup in 46 Quick & Easy Slow Cooker Recipes.
• August 29, 2014: Spiral Vegetable Tian and Pan Fried Summer Squash and Sausages with Rosemary in Food Blogger Confidential: Best Seasonal Recipes.
• November 12, 2013 : Kimchi Fried Rice at The Red Tricycle.
Featured in AFC Asian Food Channel (Official) on Facebook
• August 27, 2012 : Spiral Butternut Squash Mooncakes
• August 22, 2012 : Pulut Inti (Glutinous Rice : with Sweet Coconut Topping)
• August 21, 2012 : Ondeh-Ondeh
• August 18, 2012 : Roti Jala (Malaysian Net Crepes)
• August 14, 2012 : Rojak (Malaysian Spicy Fruit Salad