Hi and welcome!
My name is Linda and I am the founder of Roti n Rice where you will find
• Quick and easy meals made using everyday ingredients.
• New spins on classics and old favorites.
• Easy dishes from around the world with focus on Malaysian, Chinese, and American cuisines.
Originally from Malaysia, I now live in Colorado with my husband and two sons. We moved to the United States nearly two decades ago. I’ve traveled the world across Asia, Europe, and North America.
Growing up, home cooking was an eclectic mix of Chinese, Malay, and Indian cuisines. Today, Western, Japanese, and other cuisines have joined the mix as I draw experiences from my travels across Asia, Europe, and North America,
I continue to cook the foods from the old country using local and more easily accessible ingredients. Substitutions are sometimes necessary and this can be a good thing. A familiar dish gets an exciting twist or a fresh taste, a totally win-win situation.
MISSION AND VALUES
At Roti n Rice, we believe that “A family that eats together, stays together.” Therefore, it is our mission to encourage the use of its virtual culinary library of tried and tested recipes to create a balance, enjoyable, and memorable food culture for the family.
We strive to provide…
• clear and concise recipes
• beautiful and engaging photography and videos
• high quality essays and articles
• a valuable space for sponsors and advertisers.