Quick and easy Pasta with Broccolini and Feta in under 30 minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.
When it comes to putting a meal on the table in under 30 minutes, nothing beats noodles or pasta. It is quick, easy, and relatively fuss free. Only one pan (at the most two) and just a few dishes to clean up after the meal. Gotta love that, especially on busy weeknights and lazy weekends.
Quick and Easy Pasta for Dinner
I made this Pasta with Broccolini and Feta dish recently and dinner was served in no time at all. It was a life saver cause Ro-Ri San and I have been working late out in the yard putting up a shed and vegetable garden. We had a stretch of really great weather and we wanted to complete our project before the rain came. So glad it is all done and the plants are already in the ground soaking up the moisture. Can’t wait to show it to you all. I am working on the post now.
Back to this pasta. The broccolini was tender crisp and combined well with the pasta and feta. I used bronze cut fettuccine because that was what I had in my pantry but you can use whatever noodles you prefer. It will taste just as good.
Similar Tools Used in Making This Pasta with Broccolini and Feta
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
• Skimmer 6″ diameter
• Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-1/2-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
Pasta with Broccolini and Feta
- ½ lb broccolini (cut into florets and 2-inch lengths) 225g)
- ½ lb fettuccine (or pasta of choice) (225g)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (60ml)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (35g)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (20g)
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add some salt and broccolini. Cook for 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Remove with a strainer and immediately plunge into a bowl of ice cold water to stop the cooking. Drain and set aside.
- Add pasta to the same pot and cook until al dente, about 8 to 11 minutes, depending on the type of pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, heat extra virgin olive oil in a small saucepan. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until garlic is lightly brown. Remove and set aside.
- When pasta is cooked, drain. Return cooked broccolini to the pot. Pour prepared olive oil over pasta and vegetables. Add salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Sprinkle feta and parmesan cheese on the top. Serve immediately.
Enjoy…..and have a wonderful day! 😎
Leave a Reply