Use leftover cranberry sauce to make this moist, tender Cranberry Sauce Pork Loin Roast with…
These tender and juicy Pan Roasted Pork Loin Chops takes only minutes to prepare. Flavor them with your favorite dry rub.
These tender and juicy Pan Roasted Pork Loin Chops are perfect for weeknight meals. They take only minutes to prepare and the flavor can be tailored to suit your palate. Make them unique by using your own blend of dry rubs. I am sure your family will enjoy them just as much as we do.
Timing is of Utmost Importance
Technique and timing is of utmost importance when cooking pork chops as they can be easily over cooked. Since it takes only minutes, do not be tempted to continue cooking as the meat will dry out very quickly and become chewy. If you are concerned that they are not cooked through, use an instant read thermometer. The thickest part of the chops should register between 140°F to 145°F (60°C to 63°C).
Always use pork loin chops that are at least ¾ inch thick so that they do not dry out during the cooking process. You will have to increase the roasting time to about 12 minutes for 1 inch thick chops.
Similar Tools Used in Making These Pan Roasted Pork Loin Chops
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
- 2 to 4 boneless pork loin chops (each about 6oz and ¾-inch thick)
- 2 to 4 tsp dry rub of choice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for searing
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Wash and pat dry chops with paper towels. Sprinkle chops with salt and dry rub on both sides.
- Heat a large cast iron or stainless steel skillet to medium high. Add vegetable oil. Sear chops for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer skillet to the oven for 10 minutes or until pork chops register a temperature between 140°F to 145°F (60°C to 63°C).
- Allow chops to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Spiced Red Wine Syrup
These Pork Loin Chops are tasty as is but I served ours drizzled with the reduced spiced red wine syrup from these Red Wine Poached Pears.
I also made some Whole Baked Sweet Potatoes and a salad as side dishes. It was a truly delicious meal!
Here are the two other recipes mentioned above. Simply click on the link or image to view the recipe.
Enjoy…..and have a wonderful day! 😎