Easy and convenient No-Boil Gluten-Free and Egg-Free Lasagna layered with a flavorful meat sauce, ricotta,…
These Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars are a combination of pumpkin pie and cheesecake. Just the kind of food for the season! Recipe includes gluten free and traditional versions.
Pumpkin season is here! Those golden orbs in all sizes are in demand and on display everywhere – decks, porches, driveways, shopfronts, and malls. They complement the golden leaves on the ground and sets the mood for the upcoming holidays.
The Joys of Autumn
I do enjoy this time of the year as it is so pleasant and pretty. I also love all the warm and delicious aromas of baked goods, apple cider, and even scented candles. It makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. To get in the mood, I made these delicious gluten free Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars which are a combination of pumpkin pie and cheesecake. Just the kind of food for the season!
I found the recipe from the Betty Crocker Website. So that everyone in the family can enjoy it, I adapted the recipe using the GF mix from The Gluten-free Gourmet Makes Dessert to make it gluten-free. I must say that I am really happy with the results and will definitely make it again.
The recipe below includes both gluten free and traditional versions.
Tools Used in Making This Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Cookie Base (Gluten free)
Cookie Base (Traditional)
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour (340g)
- ½ cup pecans (toasted and chopped) (60g)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar (60g)
- ½ cup cold butter (113g)
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). In a medium sized bowl, combine all cookie base ingredients except butter. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture in the bottom of ungreased 8x8-inch pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
- Pour over warm crust and sprinkle with reserve topping. Bake for 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove and allow to cool. Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into 2x2-inch squares. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Enjoy…..and have a wonderful day! 😎