These Rolo Pretzel Delights are super easy to prepare. They make a delicious treat for the holidays or any time of the year.
If you are looking for a quick and easy snack or dessert, this Rolo Pretzel Delights is it. These sweet and savory treats takes only minutes to prepare using only 3 ingredients. They are in the same vein as these M&M, Hugs, and Kisses Holiday Pretzels and are just addictive. Eating just one is never enough.
A Great Snack For Any Time of The Year
While these treats tend to appear during the year end holidays, they are actually great any time of the year. A few will satisfy your sweet cravings. The good thing though is that they are not overly sweet at all. The candy itself when eaten alone can be quite sweet but when it is combined with the salty pretzel and toasted walnut, the sweetness balances out.
Walnuts Instead of Pecans
The original recipe which is found at the back of the packaging calls for pecans but I used walnuts instead because walnuts are what I have on hand. They have almost the same look and taste just as delicious. If you prefer pecans, use that by all means. Either kind of nut will be just fine.
Tools Used in Making These Rolo Pretzel Delights
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
ROLO Creamy Salted Caramels Wrapped in Dark Chocolate Candy, 10.1 oz Share Pack
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Reynolds Kitchens Unbleached Parchment Paper Roll, 45 Square Feet
If You Care Parchment Baking Paper 70 Sq Ft Roll, Unbleached
Clear Half Gallon Wide-mouth Glass Jars (2-Pack), 64-Ounce / 2-Quart
Rolo Pretzel Delights
- 50 pieces shelled walnuts
- 1 bag pretzels (windowpane or holiday pretzels)
- 1 bag Rolo dark salted caramel candy (10.1 oz/286g)
- Place walnuts on a baking tray in a single layer. Transfer to a 350°F (175°C) oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250°F (120°C). Line two other baking trays with parchment paper.
- Set pretzels in a single layer on lined baking trays.
- Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Rolo candy.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes until candy feels soft.
- Remove from oven and quickly press a piece of toasted walnut onto the center of each softened Rolo candy.
- Allow candies to cool for a few minutes before placing entire tray into the refrigerator to set for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Store in airtight containers.
Rolo Pretzel Delights Perfect For The Holidays
These treats are of course perfect for the holidays and in my case great for my Christmas Dessert Board. I used them together with the M&M, Hugs, and Kisses Holiday Pretzels to fill in the gaps on the board. 🙂
Leave a Reply