Sweet, tangy, refreshing Mango Peach Salsa. Great with tortilla and corn chips for all your summer parties and get-togethers.
There is no better time to make Mango Peach Salsa than when both fruits are in season, like right about now. These sweet fruits are delicious together. When combined with other traditional salsa ingredients like tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, onion, and garlic, they make an amazing salsa. It is sweet, tangy, and altogether refreshing. Perfect with any tortilla and corn chips.
As mentioned previously in this Sausage Hash Brown Egg Bake, we had company two weeks ago. I made this Mango Peach Salsa to serve with tortilla and corn chips as part of a starter for our guests. I was delighted that they really enjoyed it. I made a second batch two days later and Ro-Jiro finished it in no time at all. 🙂
This recipe is a keeper. Nectarines may be used in place of peaches if preferred. I used only half a jalapeno pepper to keep it mild. Use the entire pepper for a spicier salsa. Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days. I think this salsa is best made fresh for the colors and flavor to shine.
- 1 mango (peeled, seeded, and diced)
- 1 peach (peeled, seeded, and diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ½ red onion (diced)
- ½ jalapeno pepper (diced)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 lime (juiced)
- Tortilla and corn chips to serve
- Place all diced fruits, vegetables, sugar, and salt in a medium size bowl.
- Squeeze in lime juice. Toss to get everything well mixed. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Enjoy…..and have a wonderful day! 😎