A fully cooked breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages, pan fried tomatoes, and baked beans together…
Wake up to this delicious Sausage, Potato, and Egg Skillet topped with shredded cheese and green onions. Makes a wonderful weekend breakfast or brunch treat for the family.
Setting up Our Vegetable Garden was no small task. It was hard work converting an old abandoned flower bed into a tidy vegetable plot complete with a garden shed. So glad the infrastructure is all done. Now, we can concentrate on working the soil and growing the vegetables.
After only one month, we are delighted to announce the first harvest from Our Vegetable Garden. It was a good start! We buried some red onion bulbs which grew rather quickly.
We decided to harvest some for green/spring onions and leave the rest to grow and mature into onions.
I immediately prepared a quick version of fried rice noodles similar to this Economy Fried Beehoon so that I can use those freshly harvested sweet green onions. I kept the rest for today’s easy and delicious Sausage, Potato, and Egg Skillet.
Breakfast skillet is a family favorite and both my sons said that this Sausage, Potato, and Egg Skillet is the best they have ever tasted. They liked it so much that I had to run down to the vegetable garden to harvest a few more green onions to make another skillet two days later. It was a good size skillet packed with sweet Italian sausage, potatoes, eggs, shredded cheese, and freshly harvested organic green onions perfect for brunch or an early lunch.
Similar Tools Used in Making This Sausage, Potato, and Egg Skillet
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ½ cup milk (120ml)
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage (450g)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 4 medium potatoes (finely diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (113g)
- ½ cup green onions (thinly sliced) (25g)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Brown sausage in a 10-inch cast iron skillet. No oil is necessary. This should take about 4 to 5 minutes. Add onion. Cook for 2 minutes. Add potatoes and continue to cook for another 3 minutes. Level the surface with your spatula.
- In a medium sized bowl, lightly beat eggs, salt, and ground pepper. Add milk and continue to beat until combine.
- Pour over sausage, onion, and potatoes in the skillet.
- Sprinkle cheese and green onions over the top.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Enjoy…..and have a wonderful day! 😎