Tasty Broccoli Beef Noodles in less than 30 minutes using dried noodles, sirloin beef, and broccoli florets. Great for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.
Yesterday was “one of those days”. I had only planned on being outside in the yard for an hour or so bagging leaves. This is no small task as we do have several mature trees on the property. Those trees have tons of leaves and when they come down, I shudder thinking of the work that lies ahead. Fall is beautiful but fleeting and after the great splendid show of color, it is time to clean up. So far, we have filled more than thirty 30-gallon yard waste bags and there are at least thirty more to go. It is a major chore and my one hour turned into three hours. Talk about project creep! By the time I got in, I was tired but dinner still had to be put on the table.
A One Pan DinnerBroccoli Beef Stir-fry and another vegetable dish to go with our rice. I really was not in the mood for that after working outside. Instead of cooking three separate dishes, I decided on a quick one-dish Broccoli Beef Noodles instead. Thank God for dried noodles!
Since I had used the flat cut noodles for the Stir-Fried Noodles with Chicken and Crabsticks dish the last time, I opted for the thin noodles this time and I am glad I did. It combined really well with the broccoli and beef.
Quick and EasyBroccoli Beef Noodles took less than 30 minutes to prepare.
Similar Tools Used in Making This Broccoli Beef Noodles
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
• T-fal Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Glass Lid Cookware, 12-Inch, Gray
• Le Creuset of America Craft Series Medium Spatula – Marseille
Broccoli Beef Noodles
- 2 bundles thin egg noodles
- 6 oz sirloin beef, thinly sliced (170g)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 inch ginger (peeled and julienned)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (200g)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp Shao Hsing cooking wine
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Combine beef and marinade ingredients in a bowl and allow it to sit for 15 minutes. Combine dark and light soy sauce in a separate bowl.
- Boil noodles for about 3 minutes or according to packaging instructions. Drain into a colander. Mix in a teaspoon of canola oil to prevent noodles from sticking.
- Heat oil in a wok or large fry pan. Saute ginger and garlic for about a minute. Add beef and let it cook for a minute.
- Add broccoli and continue to stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now, add the noodles followed by the sauce and salt. Stir to get noodles and ingredients well coated. This should take 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and drizzle sesame oil over noodles.
- Dish onto plates and serve immediately.
Here is the Broccoli Beef Stir-fry. Please click on the link or picture below to view the recipe.
Enjoy…..and have a wonderful day! 😎
Leave a Reply